Blindness Dies With the Death of Egoism

 Janine, you come to me to taste my love. You come to me to taste Jesus who is the One who carries us in all things. As you taste the freedom to just be, you know that you are of Jesus who is always with you. 

As you walk and taste from the depths of the River of the I Am that is housed within your soul, you are less and less of egoism. Jesus shows you the effects of egoism within your misguidedness and you are receptive to seeing this truth. My children have remained blind to the egoism within themselves.

The many take their egoism and use it to feign being above another. No one is ever above another. Egoism finds joy in acting above another.  Jesus spoke often of the hypocrite who acts above another.

To become aware of your own egoism is to let it die for to make known such blindness gives sight.