God Never Abandons Even into Eternity

 Janine, I am with you always. Your attendance to this Tabernacle brings joy for you are awakened to me. As you place yourself before me you are taken into my heart where joy lives for I am your mother who finds joy in you. 

The roses before you mark the joy of my love for you and the love you have for me. Love here within the River abounds with joy. Nothing truly dies, my child, for God's Kingdom makes room for all.

There shall be those who say no to the Kingdom. No one shall be destroyed. Those of the no shall live in a place that is not of the Kingdom for all have a choice.

All men and women shall have the choice to choose the Kingdom or not for this is the great love of God who loves all with no matter the choice.

It is man who hates and declares war and not God. Evil is evil and God knows that. God loves with a love that holds hope into Eternity that even those of the no may in the end choose God.

How could a God love only the good? How could a true God abandon any child. Could you abandon yours, my child?  Of course not, my child.  Abandonment is not an option when you love as God loves. Your child may not choose you, but you can never abandon for your heart holds your children forever. Let those with the ears and heart to understand, understand.