Jesus Carries the Power of the River of the I Am

 Janine, my child, I call you by name for I am your mother and you are my precious child. You are of my heart for your yes graces you at this Tabernacle. Your prayers today for a day with Jesus and me are being heard.

We pray together for all of my children with no judgments to hinder our prayers. The depths of the River of the I Am flow in love and only love where judgments cannot live. 

The surface of the River holds judgements, war and hatred. These do not live within the River of the I Am.

I fill you with the truths of the River of the I Am. I prepare you to walk within the world that holds judgments, war and hatred. 

We walk to witness to all even the evil of war and hatred. We walk in prayer that God's will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. We walk in the knowing of something deeper and more powerful than that which is of the surface of the River of the I Am. We walk with Jesus who is the source of such power.  

Take note today and watch within each inch and moment for there in the inches and moments the Holy Spirit of Jesus does its work to make peace and joy and love the only law of the land. 

The New Earth shall hold precious peace and love and joy. Come and know that God's will shall be accomplished in the New Earth.