Maturity Within the River of the I Am

 Janine, my child, you place yourself before me. There is no need for worry. I am here and I await your attention to this Tabernacle and to your soul. We are one here within the River of the I Am for I take you into my heart and feed you with the love I have for you. I carry you in the way of motherhood. I carry you that you may attend to those placed before us.

Jesus carries us in all things for your yes has made it so. You are being fed that you may feed others. There is a maturity within you that knows you are never alone. There is a maturity within you that is fed knowing this feeding feeds others. The food here gives and receives. Jesus gives and receives here.

Your relationship with Jesus grows into the maturity of the River of the I Am where maturity has to do with growing in love and only love.

You have excitement for the day. There was a time when the day ahead drew fear within you. There is no more fear, my child. You have matured in the ways of trust and joy and peace. Peace holds you now. Joy grows within you now. 

I understand the excitement within you for the little one called Faith now plays and sees the excitement of this new day. Play, my child. Be still and hear Jesus, my child, Both are a gift of the River of the I Am. Maturity within the River holds both play and stillness of heart.