Prosperity

 Janine, my child, I open this Tabernacle for you. I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune for I am your mother who holds you and feeds you with my nurture and attention and love.

We are always gathered with Jesus for we gather in His name. We are in intimate relationship with Jesus. Our yes and daily prayers together make it so. To be of this depth is to know that Jesus is in relationship with us in all things. 

Jesus saves. Jesus graces us with His peace and the prosperity of knowing we have Eternity together. Prosperity is not about worldly things, but rather, prosperity is of the soul. To prosper is to be very alive in the knowing that the soul is deeply connected to Jesus.

To have opened your soul has graced you with the knowing that prosperity shall be yours forever. Let us walk in the aliveness of prosperity with Jesus.