Rot is Still Rot

 Janine, my child, I give you entrance to this Tabernacle. I give you my heart as we descend into the River of the I Am. All may seem as the same but we move deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am where you grow all the more in love and only love for self and others and the world that God has graced you with. 

You grow more in the love of self and others for the two are of need to be able to give and receive in the manner as intended by God. To give and receive is to know how much you are loved for to receive in the love of God is to seek to give to others in the same ways.

You say to me that you have not much to give for you are of littleness. I say to you, my child, that yes, you are of littleness but God grows that littleness into the bigness of His love and only love. It is not of your doing alone that you are of giving and receiving in such ways, but rather, it is you and God together that grows you and others in love and only love.

To the world, it may look as though a man may be doing great things alone, but such things alone are empty and only appear to be great on the outside. It may appear that a man is of great worth while on the inside rot is still rot. Man rots away when God is not allowed in where egoism takes over. You do well to give all credit to God.