The Storms of Fear and Worry

 Janine, my child, I welcome you to this Tabernacle and show you the ways of my heart. Do not be frightened by what I show you for this is the way of the River of the I Am. I fill you that you may know the ways of motherhood. I fill you that you may know how much you are loved.

Today, my child, I speak to you of fear. Fear makes many end their journey into their soul for the noise casts fear of being naked and that the soul may show evil within.

Fear is fear, my child. It has no place within the soul for God's design has made the soul impenetrable. 

One can open the soul and see goodness and not fear. Fear is only of the noise for it cannot be within the River of the I Am.

Take note of the fear and worry of your yesterday. You gave the fear and worry to Jesus in a way that spoke of fear. You were, however, sure that Jesus would take this fear and worry from you. You spoke with certainty to Jesus. You spoke in a way that may have seemed outspoken, but it was out of fear and you spoke to Jesus of knowing it would be taken in His time but it was very painful to be in that inch and moment.

Jesus calmed the storm of fear and worry. Your heart is now peaceful once again for you know Jesus in relationship. This is the way of our walk with Jesus who walks to calm the storms of fear and worry.