The Truth of Jesus is Within the Silence of your Soul

 Janine, my child, I welcome you to this Tabernacle. Come and be loved with the all of me. I give you my heart and my nurture and my attention. Within the mystical all is possible, You cannot fathom how much more you shall have one day.

But you can and do taste my nurture, my love and my attention. You are expanded that you may take in much more than the physical alone for you are of the mystical here within the River of the I Am. Your soul knows more for it tastes more. Your soul holds Jesus and the ways of your design. 

You have the seed of God within your soul and you are tasting God more and more. The taste shall never end, my child, for your yes and your attendance to your soul makes it so.

You hear Jesus all the more and more for your soul is opened to Him. The truth of Jesus counters your  misguided learning. The truth of Jesus is heard in the silence of your heart and soul not within the noise  of misguidedness.