To Open the Gates of Grace

 Janine, my child, it is a new day with disruptions already. It is these disruptions that make you realize Jesus has you and holds you in all disruptions. See and taste the beauty of the awareness that Jesus is in all disruptions that arise. Come now and let us descend into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune with Jesus.

I am your mother as you are mother to your children. Love flows from my heart to yours and then from you to yours for this is the way of the River of the I Am where motherhood is of Jesus. By the life and death of Jesus we are graced with motherhood. My yes and your yes makes it so.

I do not put myself above and you do not put yourself above for we give all to Jesus and we love all with no matter their state in life. This is of Jesus. This is of our God. This is of our yes that opens the gates of grace for us. Grace blossoms and grows when you open yourself to God. 

Let us be of love and only love. Let us walk today in the walk with Jesus where love is all that is needed. Jesus carries us and shows us the way. The gates of grace open and fill us for Jesus makes it so.