We Invite Rather than Invade

 Janine, my child, you are of my heart and you are of this Tabernacle. You have made naked the old misguidedness that has kept you from me. Those years ago when you said yes, you began the journey into emptying the old that you may be made anew.

Today is anew with the grace of this Tabernacle and the grace of Jesus who is the lifeblood of the River of the I Am where we commune as one.

We gather in the name of Jesus. We are given the promises of Jesus for we gather with Him in the flow of the River of the I Am that flows into Eternity.

All are granted such grace. All is needed is to begin the journey into the soul where all is made opened and naked and filled with Jesus. Jesus is always with us and always with each child as I am. We do not invade. We invite.

We walk into the world today and as each child is placed before us, we shall invite and not invade. You know the difference now that you have walked with Jesus and me for these years. To invite is to do no harm. To invade is to do harm. Ponder this new lesson today, my child.