Wonder Shall Be Forever

 My dearest Janine, I call you by name on this new day for your name is written into the Book of Life and it is written on my heart. We are of God which places us in the path that leads to Eternity.

You are my child and I am your mother. It is a love story that is being written into the Book of Life. What we  have is of grace and of the great love of our God and Creator.

You make effort to be here with me each day where we commune and where I am pleased to feed you with my nurture that loves with the love of Jesus, the fruit of my womb.

Today, My child, let us bask in the wonder of what we have. Grace follows us. Love is with us. Jesus walks to show us the way in each inch and moment of this day.

When this day ends and the next one begins, you know not where you shall be. If God graces us with another day to walk together on Earth that others may know me through you, it shall also be of wonder.

Wonder, my child does not end. It changes within the Kingdom but it does not end. God has designed our Eternity that shall be of wonder forever.