Your Misguidedness is Being Cleansed

 Janine, my child, this is a new day and as we descend into the River of the I Am, take in the beauty and excitement of this descent. We are mother and child. We are in communion with Jesus. We are in the flow of the River where joy and peace and love abide.

You receive my love and I receive your love. This is the way of communion. You give Jesus your love and your receive the love of Jesus.

Janine, I know your love for my Son. I know your love for me. I know your love for the life you have been given. I know you are of the breath of the yes. 

You pray with Jesus and me that others may have what we have. You pray with Jesus and me to end war within and without. You pray with Jesus and me that God's will may be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

You hear the soft voice of Jesus as He shows you the ways of the misguidedness of your learning. Take note, my child, of the love that engulfs you for to see in this way is to see Jesus in all things. 

To see the hypocrisy and dangerous messages of the want to judge is to see as Jesus sees. No need to do anything other than to witness this misguidedness from the view of the love of Jesus. By this way, you are being cleansed of such misguidedness. 

To see with the eyes of this truth is to face your misguidedness, not with fear or denial, but with faith that you are seeing from the view of the generations that have gotten you to to this place and to know it is being cleansed in the gentle and Living Waters of the River of the I Am.