Angels and Archangels

 Janine, my child, the roses before you at this Tabernacle are the joy of my heart for you have prepared this space that we may attend to your soul. I fill you, attend to you and take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune.

Today, my child, we are in love with each other in the ways of mother and child. We are also of motherhood where we shall walk into the world to mother my children, one child at a time.

Your sleep was scattered with dreams of the faces of others who are of the River of the I Am. Your ancestors showed themselves in your dreams. Be of gratitude for the dreams were shown you that you may know those who walk with us in love and only love. 

The dreams came to you that you may see the faces of those unknown to you but are in your life and walk with us daily for they are the faces of those who are of the angels and archangels. Take in my words. Take in the beauty of the angels and archangels.