Do Not Complicate that Which is Simple

 Janine, my child, blessed is this Tabernacle for it is by the grace of God that I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am where this Tabernacle emanates from. Let us love and hold each other in the depths of the River of the I Am where I feed you and attend to you. 

Today rises as just another day and yet is not just another day. This day rises with the manure from yesterday that grows you and my children who seek what is beyond them.

No need to make complicated that which is simple. In simplicity the River flows with the power of the Holy Spirit to gather those who seek what is beyond them

No need to use the name of Jesus for there are many who seek and know not His name. All passes through Jesus who may at times not be known by the name of Jesus. 

Jesus is  Jesus by any other name. Love such as this does not make complicated what is simple and that is that Jesus is love and only love who enters those who seek what is beyond the physical. 

Those that seek what is beyond find the depths of their soul that flows within the River of the I Am. Our prayers are with Jesus who shows us the way of prayer in each inch and moment.