Jesus Cleanses What You Call a Mistake

 Janine, my child, come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the solitude of your soul. Your soul knows me and knows the soft voice of Jesus.

Your soul hears me loud and clear. Even in the noise of the day, your soul hears me. You are learning to listen even in the noise for your soul knows it can trust the soft voice that emanates from your soul within your very depths.

Your soul is intimately connected to Jesus who shows love and only love within each inch and moment. The old is still there within the noise, but my child, what is different is that you hear the beauty of what is in your soul. Mistakes are opportunities, not errors for Jesus takes what you call errors and shows you how to grow.

Janine, my child, the lesson today is to seek to know Jesus in all things even what you call a mistake for Jesus knows your heart that wishes only to do good. What you call a mistake is the old misguidedness that needs cleansing. Know that Jesus holds all and cleanses you with each night. Let those with ears to hear, hear.