Jesus Gives Power to Hope

 Janine, my child, I welcome you here to this Tabernacle on this new day. I never tire of this time and space for it allows us to commune in the ways of mother and child. I hold you in the embrace of love and only love.

I never tire to enter the world and walk with you to mother my children through you. We walk with Jesus and His Holy Spirit that flows within all things to gather God's children to their rightful place within the Kingdom. The Holy Spirit walks with us to open souls to the ways of Jesus that declares war never and speaks of love and only love always. Hope is within Jesus who spreads the power of hope.

Today is anew with hope for Jesus walks with us in all we do. To have hope is to know that Jesus walks to give power to hope. Power to hope is the power of the love and only love of Jesus. Hope knows no hate or judgments. 

Jesus gives power to hope for through Him hope spreads as the wildfire.  This wildfire shall one day end war and hate. Our yes becomes the vehicle to aid in the power of hope. 

Hope is within your depths for you know that Jesus is hope. Jesus gives power to hope for it is He who has gained us Eternity.