Jesus is the Builder

Janine, my child, I attend to you on this new day for you are my child and you place yourself before me that we may commune in the ways of mother and child.

Allow your hands to be free as they dance within this space and time for this Tabernacle is blessed. We  have what we have by the grace of God. 

Do not shy away from what we have. You are graced for you have sought out your very soul that seeks only to know Jesus and me in the ways of the love and only love of the River of the I Am.

What the physical world does cannot be compared to what God does. The Eternal ways of God are not understood from the view of the world and the physical alone. To know Jesus and thus to know God is to see from the view of the mystical living body of the River of the I Am. The River flows with the lifeblood of Jesus.

I call you by name, Janine, that you may know how precious you are. We walk into the world to show others of their precious nature. We walk into the world to teach of the love and only love of Jesus that builds and never destroys. Jesus is the Builder, It is man that destroys.