Reunions in Heaven

 Janine, my child, this time and space is for you. The One, Jesus, is with us as we descend into the depths of the River of the I Am. Let us commune in the knowing that Jesus is with all of your ancestors and all walk with Jesus in a love that has no boundaries.

There are no boundaries here and you walk with the loved ones who have taken in the breath of the Garden of  Eden.

When you feel the pain of their losses, know that I hold the pain with you. When you feel them dance in the Light of the River of the I Am know that we dance with them.

Loss becomes gain. Pain does not enter the gates of Heaven for those who have gone before you hold the patience of knowing you shall one day be reunited. 

The one called the witness shall be waiting for you. The little one who breathed life for a moment shall be waiting for you. Your grief shall be turned into joy. I give you this promise, my child, there shall be great celebration at the reunions that await you in Heaven.