Stay Awake With Me

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you attend to this Tabernacle where we descend into the depths of the River of the I Am. There within the depths, we commune in the ways of mother and child. I feed you. I hold you. I love you with the love of my womb. We give all to Jesus so that He carries us in all we do.

Today shall show you the love of Jesus within the inch and moment. Jesus shows Himself to you in all you do. Stay awake with me and take in all that is of the Spirit of Jesus. Stay awake with me that you may know how I, your mother, hold you in the holding of Jesus for we are gathered in His name and in His body. We are of the River of the I Am by our yes.

The yes is all that is needed to know the soft voice of Jesus. The yes is all that is needed to be held in a love and only love that raises you up to God, our Father. All passes through Jesus. We walk with Jesus in each inch and moment. Stay awake that you may miss nothing.

When the day ends and you prepare for sleep, you shall give witness to Jesus and all of His miracles of the day.