The Cold Dungeon of Your Dream

 Janine, my child, come and I shall take you from the noise of your dreams that have left you fearful. Come and let go for I am your mother who wishes to hold you in the love of my heart. .Come and let us commune with Jesus.

Your dream showed you where you became lost within a deep and cold structure. A man seemed to have found you but left you alone in this cold dungeon. As you were in the dungeon, you made use of your time by building a sanctuary made of the wood where you learned much about building.  

In time you were taken to a tribunal where you had the opportunity to flee this evil. You knew your beloved was behind you but was also searching for his children. He was trying to save you and them.  You then saw the face of your child reflecting her fears for hers.  

Janine, my child, this is of the angst of the old and is still causing you fear. Your dreams are becoming fodder and being crushed into the ground within the River of the I Am that you may be freer today. 

We shall walk with Jesus and He shall carry you for you have been freed from the fears of your dreams. Allow yourself to be still now and take in my heart. Jesus and I are with you.