The Love Within You is of Jesus

 Janine, I call you by name. I call you mine. I am your mother by God's hand. I love you with all of my heart and I know you love me with all of your heart for I taste you within your depths. You taste me within your depths.

Today rises up with love for God has made it so. Many do not seek to see the way that God sees. God knows the ways of man and the ways of the need to work and live in difficult noise that blinds them to the truth. 

Jesus is with us and as we commune, take in the love that shall spread into the world today for you walk with Jesus and me carrying this love into the world.

You carry hope into the world through Jesus and me for your yes allows this love to spread into the world that others may see the way Jesus sees. We are carried by Jesus for He has fulfilled the Covenant where God gives hope into the world. 

Joy is carried through you. Hope is carried through you. Patience is carried through you. The truth is carried through you. You need not be perfect for Jesus shall make perfect your efforts. Take not any credit for today for all credit is given to Jesus. The love within you is of Jesus.