We Dance in the ways of Our Design

 Janine, you come to me and you arrive here with the openness and energy that is of your heart and my heart.  I love you with the love of my heart that loves with no boundaries or judgments.

Come, my little one and let us be as mother and child in the dance of love and only love. Our hearts dance as one in the presence of Jesus who is always with us. Jesus shows us the way of joy and dancing. 

The many see Jesus as very somber and with no want to dance with us. My child, I say to you that Jesus is light and with joy and with the want to dance with us in the love that is of our design.

Jesus fulfills our desires for He is the One who has taught us the way of being naked of heart and soul where our souls dance with the joy of Eternity.

We shall always be mother and child. We shall always dance the dance of our design, my child. Come and be of lightness. Come and be of the Light of Jesus who makes our walk light and joyful and with much dance.