You Are of Effort

 Janine, my child, I know you and I know your heart and soul. I know your efforts to be of love and only love. I know how you seek to know me and to know Jesus in relationship that gives and receives.

I taste your efforts to know me. I taste your efforts to be with me in each inch and moment for to do so is to walk with Jesus in the ways of His promises that when we gather in His name, there He is.

You taste Jesus in your day and you give all to Him. You are of effort, my child. You are of your heart and soul that gives effort to know and taste Jesus that you may be of His Holy Spirit in everything that we do.

Trust that you are of my heart and you are of Jesus. What may appear to the world is not what appears to me and to Jesus for we see beyond the surface and the noise.