Grief Has Turned to Joy Knowing Jesus is True and Real

 Janine, my child, it is always welcomed when  you place yourself before this Tabernacle. Your yes to me has no limits or boundaries. Your yes to me graces us for you are awake to who I am and what we have.

I give you view of that day of your first hearing of my words within your hands at this Tabernacle. Your hands could not believe what your heart was telling you. 

Yet, my child, you kept listening and in God's timing, you began to trust what we have. Each day has built your trust and understanding of what we have. 

I give you view of your hearing of the need to "let go" of the pain of loss for your loved one for you heard your loved one speak to you and ask you to let him go for he needed to be freed from the bonds of the Earth.

Only you, as his soul connector, could understand the joy of letting someone go so that the soul may enter into Eternity sans any holdings.

Love lets go. Love finds joy in knowing that a loved one is now with Jesus. Love finds joy in the knowledge of knowing heaven is real and true. You have walked the path to this day and you know the joy of letting a loved one go. Grief has given way to joy.