Jesus Carries us with His Patience and Kindness

 Janine, my child, let go and be freed from the noise that wishes to take you from this inch and moment with fear and worry. It is just the noise. It is just the rising of this day that uses your weakest place to cast its noise upon you.

There now, my child, enter this Tabernacle and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am. Let your breath take in this inch and moment where we commune with Jesus. Take in this beauty that shows you my heart through your hands and shows you the soft voice of Jesus.

There now, my child, we are one with Jesus in the awareness and awakeness of your heart and soul.

The noise that awakened with you this new day is of the old for it is the way of the noise of the child within you. The child within you tasted the old fears. These fears are gone now, my child, that you may be free from the noise. The noise has been cast out for it cannot be here within the River of the I Am. 

You are being prepared for this day in love and only love that is kind and patient and loving. We walk with Jesus who carries us with His love and kindness and peace that shall flow through you and into the world.