Love Loves with the Same Measure of Self and Others

 Janine, my child, come and as we descend into the River of the I Am, let go and allow the  River to take us deep into your soul where Jesus and I abide. Come, my little one, and enjoy the peace and love and safety that is deep within you. The Kingdom is within. Your depths know Jesus and me.

Today shall shine brightly within you. Today shall show you how much you are loved. Today shall find us walking with Jesus in the ways of His love and only love that powers the River of the I Am.

No need to make complicated that which is simple. The River flows to gather others in love and only love as it flows towards the New Earth.

Your cannot compare this simplicity with the ways of the outside world. There is much misguidedness that complicates within the outside world.

But, my child, all you need do is walk with me and Jesus and watch how all becomes simple for Jesus shows the way of love and only love that loves self and others in the same measure.