Peace and Joy Shall be Your Forever

 Janine, my child, I am your mother who holds you and I am pleased that you come to me at this Tabernacle for by this Tabernacle we become one with Jesus in our communion.

Come, my little one, and let us hold each other in the embrace of mother and child. Come, my little one, and let us join Jesus in the prayers of all of the River of the I Am where the power of God abides. 

God hears all that is within each soul for God holds dearly each child. His seed is in each child. Our God has given us Jesus who is our Savior. Jesus shall attend to each child in the way of love and only love that judges not. Each child shall meet Jesus whether it is in this world or the next for all goes through Jesus in the end. 

The world is greatly loved by Jesus for the world is a gift of God. Man may choose to defile it but that does not stop Jesus from loving it no matter the ways of man. Jesus loves with the love of a loving God.

Be still and take in the beauty of the River of the I Am that makes simple and joyful and peaceful your heart and soul. This, my child, is the way of Eternity for all shall be made peaceful and joyful in your Forever.