Seek To Live in the Current Inch and Moment

 Janine, my child, I am here and I open this Tabernacle that I may hold you and take you into the depths of your heart and soul where we commune with Jesus. Take in this beauty and peace and joy. 

Today is a day for us to walk in the ways of Jesus who shows you truth and the way.

I give you view of your yesterday where you walked with Jesus and me in a way unknown to you before. This is the way of love and only love that grinds the old from your yesterday and makes it fodder for the beauty of the River of the I Am.

Your yesterday saw you  give to Jesus that which was of the old ways of fear. When you trust Jesus to show you the way, you need not fear.  The fear was of the want to control your inch and moment that fear may not take you over.

Fear lost itself in your yesterday for you gave to Jesus all the fears, not just by words, but also by your spirit that grew to know that whatever happens in the next inch and moment shall show itself and you need not fret. Your choices shall show themselves in the next inch and moment knowing Jesus and I are with you.

I make it simple for you, my child. You gave witness to the walk with Jesus yesterday when you gave Him the awareness that you wish to not seek to control the next inch and moment, but rather, seek to live in the current inch and moment until the next shows itself.