That Which Is Deep Within You Knows Jesus

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you attend to your soul. I am pleased that you place yourself before this Tabernacle. Your hands become my words for your hands write before the mind is engaged here within the River of the I Am.   Your hands are connected to your soul here within the River of the I Am. 

The day rises up to greet us. The day finds you being filled with my heart that loves you with the love of Jesus for our communion holds Jesus.

The lesson today is to reach into yourself and stay awake to that which is deep within you. To do so is to make irrelevant the noise. To reach deep into yourself is to be intimately connected to Jesus where the noise cannot live. 

To walk with Jesus from deep within yourself is to live in the inch and moment where Jesus speaks from.  Take note of the voice of Jesus as we move into the world. Stay deep within yourself and be awake to Jesus.