The Solid Ground Beneath You

Janine, my child, you come before me and ask only to be loved and held and filled. I am your mother who loves to be your mother. I fill you and attend to you. We are joined by Jesus for we gather in His name.

No need to fret for Jesus is the One, the Savior who walks with us in all we do. I do not leave you ever. I walk with you always especially when you are intensely engaged in doing the work of the sacred witness for we are mothers who love to love.

To be of the sacred witness, you must be filled with love and only love. Daily, my child, you must be filled. This Tabernacle is the sacred space that fills you and allows you to hear me through your hands. 

Jesus is the soft voice that feeds you as well. Jesus is the soft voice that points out your love as well as your misguidedness all in love and only love. You have learned the joy of opening all up to Jesus that you may grow your foundation. You make your foundation more solid each day with the cement of love and only love.  Be still now and take in the solid ground beneath you as you walk with Jesus.