The Truth of Jesus Replaces Ignorance

 Janine, my child, I taste your gratitude. I taste your love for me. I taste your love for Jesus. I commune with you as we commune with Jesus for this is the way of the River of the I Am.

To taste Jesus is to know within your heart and soul and bones that you are never alone. This space and time fills you with the truth of love and only love. It is love and only love that powers the River of the I Am.

Today is anew with the freshness of truth. Truth is always anew for it is of the Lifeblood of Jesus who is always expanding you in the ways of truth. 

Truth replaces ignorance when you allow the River of the I Am to show you the way. Truth replaces the old for the old which contains ignorance is ground into the River of the I Am making you more whole and  more alive and more joyful with each day. 

Slowly and with simplicity each day grows you. Slowly and with simplicity Jesus grows you in the ways of truth that carries faith, trust, joy and peace. 

Let us walk in gratitude for all that graces you. Let us pray that all of my children may grow in the ways of the simplicity and truth that flows within the River of the I Am.