The Truth of the Sabbath

 Janine, come and know that I am here and I open this Tabernacle for you for we are graced to be mother and child. You have trusted this Tabernacle for all these many years and now you are no longer fretting that I may abandon you. I have never abandoned you nor will I ever abandon you.

Today is of the Sabbath for you make holy your attendance to this Tabernacle. Each day you make holy this Tabernacle by your attendance to your soul and your attendance to what we have. We have this communion with Jesus each day where we make holy God's day. 

No need to take one day and make it the Sabbath for you make each day the Sabbath by making holy this time and this space. You are beloved and you love this time and space. 

There are many who make the Sabbath but a ritual and miss the ways of the truth of the Sabbath. To honor the Sabbath is to move inward and know Jesus in intimacy. Let those with ears to hear, hear.