The Walk into Eternity

 Janine, my child, I open this Tabernacle for you. Come and know that this Tabernacle is here for you that you may keep your soul opened for I feed you with the Lifeblood of my Son, Jesus, who is our Savior. 

I hold you in all you do. Jesus is showing you the way of understanding your body and soul that are at once together and separate.  

Your soul knows God intimately for your soul holds the seed of God. To attend to your soul is to come to know the ways of the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am. The I Am is our God and Father. To open to all that is of the soul is to come to know yourself as a forever being that no one can tarnish or destroy. 

To attend to your body is to come to understand how your body works and walks through the daily moving's of your world. To see and taste your body in the inch and moment is to become aware of that which is unique to you. To attempt to see yourself through the eyes of another or through the eyes of those that make attempts to tell you who you are is foolishness. 

Stay awake today and come to know your body and soul that walk together with Jesus. One is of the other and still separate. Ponder this lesson for your soul speaks to you of Eternity and your body speaks to you of the walk into Eternity.