To Just Be is to Taste the Holy Spirit

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you come to me and you attend to your soul. I am pleased that you take this time and this space to gain us the grace to be mother and child in the depth and awareness of your soul. I fill you with my nurture. I fill you with my love that loves as one with my Son, our Savior.

By my yes and the yes of Jesus we have this time and space to just be. To just be is to let go and allow. To just be is to let go and take in what is here for you. To just be is to taste the beauty of timelessness for here within the River of the I Am time has no place.

Take in and allow your soul to expand with the ways of the mystical. Just be and taste the flow of the Holy Spirit that runs through you and me and Jesus where we are in a communion that never ends.

You have given yourself to Jesus who carries us in this timeless space where His peace is gentle and only seeks to give you His peace. He carries us in this timeless peace. Take it all in, Janine, and when it is time we shall enter the world with this peace where the noise is farther and farther from you with each day.

To see and witness to all from the view of Jesus is to see the truth of Eternity and the truth of the peace of Jesus.