You Attend to Your Soul Each Day

 Janine, my child, I welcome you to this Tabernacle that I may take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where I feed you with the love of my heart. We commune with Jesus here within the depths of the River.

I feed you that you may feed. I hold you that you may be prepared for the day where we hold others in the gentle embrace of love and only love. To hold with no boundaries is to know the ways of the mystical body of Jesus for Jesus holds with no boundaries. 

Jesus carries us with His love that does not take away your choices. Jesus walks with you and keeps you open to the inch and moment where your choices are before you in an awakeness that sees all choices from the view of the River of the I Am.

Jesus is the Lifeblood of the River of the I Am. Jesus is your brother and Savior. Let us walk today in the openness and nakedness of your heart and soul that sees through the eyes of Jesus in the inch and moment. I give you view of your yesterday where you tasted Jesus in the inches and moments that showed you His love and only love. You are graced, my child, for you attend to your soul each day by placing yourself before this Tabernacle.