To Repent is to Say Yes

 Janine, my child, let go with the breath that takes you into the depths of your soul where Jesus and I abide. Take in the breath of the River of the I Am that flows with all of the yes. There is much power here. 

The power I speak of is the power of love and only love that grows with each inch and moment. It shall overtake the misguidedness one day where all shall see the truth of God's love and only love. To repent is to say yes, Janine, for to repent is to taste Jesus and know all will be well. The heart knows love feeds and receives much from God.

The heart speaks, Janine. The heart opens the soul where all is made clear when opened. Let your heart and soul guide you for it holds Jesus who shows you the way of love and only love. Do not make matter of what man calls love for it is often misguided.