The Conduit of Learning

 Yes, Janine, I am your mother and we are all part of each other. By God’s hand we are of the same cloth. By God’s hand we are given life everlasting through the Light of my womb, Jesus.

By God’s hand we are all in relationship with Jesus for it can be no other way. Relationship with Jesus is part of our design and destiny.


I hear your heart, Janine. I taste your love for me and Jesus. I taste your gratitude for all that we have. Joy and peace fill you. I see grace within you and acceptance of who you are. 


You hear Jesus as he speaks to you of the light within the dark. He is the Light within the dark of the noise. He took you into the void today that you may return to your roots. The void awakens you to the truth. 


I taste your excitement for the day. You have chosen to live without fear and in so doing mistakes are merely the conduit to learning when you are in the awake position. The noise hates the awake position for it seeks to keep you in the dark. The dark of the noise uses rationalizations and judgments which keep you locked out of the awake position.