The Joy of Choice

Janine, I hear your contrition but know that it is not contrition you need, but rather, it is the joy of knowing that I do not judge you in your choice to attend to the distractions before coming to this Tabernacle. The distractions are of God for it is God who shows you the joy of making choices without the fear of damnation. It is man that makes such judgements and not God.

Distractions are not sinful, they are of choice to choose and it pleases me that you make choices in joy and not fear.

Do not fear that I will judge you. I walk with you in all things, Janine. I walk with you in the joy of what you call distractions. I call them the joy of choice.

Ponder the joy of choice for all those years ago you could not choose out of terror and fear. It was then that you allowed others to choose for you and that was sad because allowing others to choose for you does not allow you to live according to your design. Man cannot live to the fullest when they allow others to choose for them.