You Shall be Celebrated in the Heavens

 Janine, I feel your gratitude for me and Jesus. I know you for you are my child. I gaze upon you in love and only love.

I gave myself to God that I may be mother to Jesus and by God’s hand I am now your mother as well. I am grateful for this Tabernacle for it is of you and me. Do not take lightly what we have for what we have is a direct gift from God, Janine.


I am pleased at the holiness you give this space. See my Son who has given us this time and space for He is the salvation of all. Love as this has no bounds. As you place your hands before this Tabernacle, know that God blesses it for us.


Don’t be afraid of me, Janine. Don’t be afraid of death for death shall be life. I shall along with Jesus and all who have claimed you shall be there to celebrate you when you are transformed into the Light.


Be still now and taste what we have.