Jesus and I love With You and Through you

 Janine, my child, it is a new day to love and be loved. Your hands dance in the light of this Tabernacle. To see you attend to this Tabernacle pleases me and warms me. My heart is filled for you seek me and Jesus. This holy space is known.

Jesus and I hear your prayers for this new day that it shall touch those you meet. Your touch is our touch. Your loving words carry us with you in all things. 

Do not judge what you do in the name of love for even when things may seem sour or wrong, Jesus and I and all of the River of the I Am are working to bring love into the sourness and misguidedness. The only need for you is your daily yes to what we have.

Your yes is love, Janine and you love. Jesus and I love with you and through you.