Much is Given You and Much is Spread to Others
Janine, my child, this time is for you. You are graced to know me through this Tabernacle. Let Jesus and me fill you that you may give what you receive.
It is that simple, Janine. I fill you and receive you that you may be prepared for the day. Do not make complicated what God has made simple.
Love as this need not be measured for there is no measurement for love and only love. Love and only love expands when you are filled for it gives you much to give. This is the meaning of when much is given much is asked of you. It is God’s law that when you are so filled with love it naturally gives to others.
How easy are your days now that you know what you give is a natural response to what you are given. It is not work, Janine, as you know, it is love.
Yes, my child, I feel your heart and soul and I feel your excitement at knowing what to be given really means. Love as this that fills you carries joy to give to others.