Choice is the Great Gift of God
Janine, my child, it is a new day with so many possibilities. Choice is yours where Jesus and I follow you in each and every choice.
Choice is a gift from God. What kind of a God would take choice from you? Love as this is of God who wishes you to choose Him or not for love as this is the greatest love of all. It is a love that man cannot fathom until man sees God in the next life. God in the name of Jesus shall greet you as I and all those of the yes.
Ponder this great love today, Janine, for choice is yours now that you are freed from making choices based on others and not yours.
It has been a long journey for this day but you are here now. Jesus and I rejoice in your ability to choose for it shows how much God loves.