The Softness of the Voice of Jesus

Janine, my child, I am here and I am here with Jesus where we commune within the River of the I Am for God is with us in all things. Jesus is the lifeblood of the River of the I Am. Your attendance to this Tabernacle grows you in the ways of the mystical living Jesus.

As we commune today, know how much you are loved. You are being heard, Janine. Jesus shall show you the way. Do not fret your words today for Jesus shall show you the way of love and only love where words shall flow forth from.

Stay awake to Jesus today and allow Him to carry you where love and words shall rise up from deep within your soul where Jesus abides.

The soft voice of Jesus shall fill you with no matter the loud noise. The noise is loud but Jesus is soft and loving. Words spoken need not be loud. Rather, the words of Jesus shall show you the way of softness of Words. The truth need not be yelled. Jesus shall show how to speak the truth softly and with awareness that it is the truth. Listen to His voice of softness and not the loudness of noise.