Your Learning is as a Great Jewel
Janine, I hear you and I taste your want to love and be loved. This is the answer and only answer for love that accepts love gives love in kind.
Your heart and soul expand in love and only love and now you see it in others who are learning to love with no regard to the ways of man.
Jesus and I walk with you to see love and take in love. Heaven is love and only love where all is peaceful. This peace you have has come from letting go of the ways of man and becoming more and more of the ways of Heaven.
No need to rush or fret. What you are learning is as the great jewel that was lost and now is found. When the noise gets heavy come to this Tabernacle and you shall be cleansed of the noise that seeks to bind you to itself.